- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 February 8, 2013
Atlantic City promoted several firefighters to the rank of Battalion Chief and Fire Captain thanks to some quick thinking and technology. At Friday morning’s promotion ceremony, it was realized no one had brought a bible to City Council chambers, where … Continue reading
Details @ www.incrediblethings.com
A Bush family member had their email hacked and some pics were posted online. You can check out the Smoking Gun article here, but it was the paintings that W created that most intrigued me.
The HealthSpot Station is more than a piece of technology: it’s the access point to better healthcare. The HealthSpot Station represents the heart of the HealthSpot appointment experience. It’s private and spacious, quiet and secure. The HealthSpot Station attendant is … Continue reading
A Lutheran pastor has apologized after being chastised by his denomination’s leader for offering a prayer at an interfaith vigil for the victims of the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut. Pastor Rob Morris, who leads the Christ the King Lutheran … Continue reading