- Ricardo Perry: WOW! I haven’t seen that toon since I was a kid. I think they used to show it on Slam Bang...
- Kathy: I read your blog and Liberally Lean every day on Feedly. I enjoy it and learn a lot.
- Bryan: Daily reader and I try to remember to comment as often as possible. I wake up every night (thank you, older...
- Bryan: I like how he keeps shutting the door every time he sits back down in the truck to try to light the paper/rag...
- Geeding: I appreciate you sharing that. I honestly had no idea any teens would visit this blog, nor have I ever taken...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 February 7, 2013
Using over 6000 students and staff from Allen High School in Allen, TX, the Media Productions students and teachers collaborated with all of the over 100 clubs, teams, and organizations within the school to create the first Lip Dub for … Continue reading
[Source: U.S. Census Bureau]
In an annual Public Policy Polling survey, 46 percent of those questioned say they don’t trust Rupert Murdoch’s network—a 9-point jump in a negative view of the network since 2010. At the same time, 41 percent of those in the … Continue reading
Mexican authorities say a 9-year-old girl has given birth in western Mexico and they are looking for the purported father, a 17-year-old. Jalisco state police spokesman Lino Gonzalez says the baby girl was born last week at a hospital in … Continue reading
The University of Central Florida signed twin brothers Shaquem and Shaquill Griffin on Wednesday, which is a story in itself. Even more impressive is just how many obstacles Shaquem has had to clear to get to this point. On Tuesday … Continue reading
BOISE – Coeur d’Alene Sen. John Goedde, chairman of the Idaho Senate’s Education Committee, introduced legislation Tuesday to require every Idaho high school student to read Ayn Rand’s “Atlas Shrugged” and pass a test on it to graduate from high … Continue reading
Not many sermons include the message that we are all going to die and there is no afterlife. But the Sunday Assembly is no ordinary church service. Launched last month, as a gathering for non-believers, it is, in the words … Continue reading
Rachel Baier, a 14-year-old high school student from Wellesley, Mass., struck a deal with her dad that would require her to completely walk away from the popular social network for five months. In exchange, her father Paul will pay her … Continue reading
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (AP) — The corner of Airline Road and South Alameda Street epitomizes suburbia. A pharmacy, car mechanic, gas station, liquor store and credit union cluster nearby. But next to McDonald’s — literally on the other side of … Continue reading