- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 February 6, 2013
SPOKANE, Wash. — A former manager at the Target store in north Spokane took a new job overseeing the National Nuclear Security Administration. Nuclear Weapons & Materials Monitor, a weekly trade publication, reported that the NNSA has named Steve Asher … Continue reading
Kentucky is known for horse racing, bourbon and college basketball. And if a couple of creative advertising professionals have any say in the matter, the Bluegrass State will be world renowned for something else. They want the state to replace … Continue reading
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
And it’s all done without the use of any voices. Introducing a groundbreaking technique that seamlessly merges computer-generated and hand-drawn animation techniques, first-time director John Kahrs takes the art of animation in a bold new direction with the Oscar®-nominated short, … Continue reading
Unless you want all the lead up, I’d just skip to about the 1:54 mark.
Li Hongbo demonstrating, how his paper sculptures work. from Dominik Mersch Gallery on Vimeo.
Mutual Savings Bank – “Hi!” – Featuring Tina Fey from The Purple Onion Archives on Vimeo.