- beauty: You made some first rate points there. I looked on the internet for the difficulty and located most people...
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 February 6, 2013
SPOKANE, Wash. — A former manager at the Target store in north Spokane took a new job overseeing the National Nuclear Security Administration. Nuclear Weapons & Materials Monitor, a weekly trade publication, reported that the NNSA has named Steve Asher … Continue reading
Kentucky is known for horse racing, bourbon and college basketball. And if a couple of creative advertising professionals have any say in the matter, the Bluegrass State will be world renowned for something else. They want the state to replace … Continue reading
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
And it’s all done without the use of any voices. Introducing a groundbreaking technique that seamlessly merges computer-generated and hand-drawn animation techniques, first-time director John Kahrs takes the art of animation in a bold new direction with the Oscar®-nominated short, … Continue reading
Unless you want all the lead up, I’d just skip to about the 1:54 mark.
Li Hongbo demonstrating, how his paper sculptures work. from Dominik Mersch Gallery on Vimeo.
Mutual Savings Bank – “Hi!” – Featuring Tina Fey from The Purple Onion Archives on Vimeo.