- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 February 6, 2013
SPOKANE, Wash. — A former manager at the Target store in north Spokane took a new job overseeing the National Nuclear Security Administration. Nuclear Weapons & Materials Monitor, a weekly trade publication, reported that the NNSA has named Steve Asher … Continue reading
Kentucky is known for horse racing, bourbon and college basketball. And if a couple of creative advertising professionals have any say in the matter, the Bluegrass State will be world renowned for something else. They want the state to replace … Continue reading
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
And it’s all done without the use of any voices. Introducing a groundbreaking technique that seamlessly merges computer-generated and hand-drawn animation techniques, first-time director John Kahrs takes the art of animation in a bold new direction with the Oscar®-nominated short, … Continue reading
Unless you want all the lead up, I’d just skip to about the 1:54 mark.
Li Hongbo demonstrating, how his paper sculptures work. from Dominik Mersch Gallery on Vimeo.
Mutual Savings Bank – “Hi!” – Featuring Tina Fey from The Purple Onion Archives on Vimeo.