- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
- Geeding: That’s a funny story about your thyroid. To be honest, it’s the funniest thyroid story...
- Sandra (Harlan) Rose: Oh my goodness! How is Gabe? Hope he’s doing well. Those days were so fun. And yes, the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2013
40 is my favorite song from the U2 album War, and here’s a performance of the song during the Vertigo tour in Chicago. And for those of you that don’t know, 40 is a modification of Psalm 40. The loose Pope … Continue reading
I’m sorry for the technical difficulties yesterday, the sad thing is I have no idea what happened or how it was rectified. Not only didn’t posts display yesterday, but I was unable to create new posts and my image library … Continue reading
This man has way too much time on his hands.
Rick Perry played Guitar Hero with his neighbor. I’m not sure what is funnier, the look on Gov Good Hair’s face or that tweet was brought to us by @giantspacefetus. I’m sick again, but luckily I had my post-op appointment. … Continue reading
Inspired by his time leading a singles ministry in Virginia Beach, Va., Michael Julius Anton came up with an idea for a clothing line that he thought was catchy and unique—”Jesus Surfed.” He was on good ground with “Surfed.” But … Continue reading
A hidden camera prank scares the living hell out of unsuspecting customers at a beauty shop. What happens when the mirror is replaced with a 2 way mirror and a possessed girl is placed behind it? When customers check themselves … Continue reading
I bought something at Dick’s Sporting Goods the other day and during a purchase I provided my rewards card number and then was offered an receipt by email. I wish more places did that sort of thing. My phone has … Continue reading