- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 January 16, 2013
WRANGLER will launch the first pair of moisturising jeans. Modelled by Lizzie Jagger, the pioneering skinny-fit style incorporates high-performance skincare ingredients to protect your legs from the dehydrating effects of denim. The Denim Spa jeans come in three finishes – … Continue reading
The personal bathroom used by the secretary of the Interior is so swanky that its renovation cost $222,000. No detail was overlooked: It has a $3,500 sub-zero refrigerator (hey, if you’re going to have a fridge in the bathroom, it … Continue reading
Details @ thepapermama.com
Here’s the link in case the video doesn’t display.
“I have seen magical, crazy things happen. I’ve seen people be healed,” says the 26-year-old actress, mom to 3½-month-old Noah. “Even now, in the church I go to, during Praise and Worship I could feel that I was maybe getting … Continue reading
A pregnant woman’s water apparently broke after she had been dancing at a nightclub early Saturday, sparking an argument that ended with a shootout, Kansas City police said. A 40-year-old man was critically injured in the 12:40 a.m. shooting outside … Continue reading
DAVENPORT, Iowa — An Iowa man and his sister have reunited 65 years after being separated in foster care thanks to a 7-year-old friend’s Facebook search. Full Article