- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 January 16, 2013
WRANGLER will launch the first pair of moisturising jeans. Modelled by Lizzie Jagger, the pioneering skinny-fit style incorporates high-performance skincare ingredients to protect your legs from the dehydrating effects of denim. The Denim Spa jeans come in three finishes – … Continue reading
The personal bathroom used by the secretary of the Interior is so swanky that its renovation cost $222,000. No detail was overlooked: It has a $3,500 sub-zero refrigerator (hey, if you’re going to have a fridge in the bathroom, it … Continue reading
Details @ thepapermama.com
Here’s the link in case the video doesn’t display.
“I have seen magical, crazy things happen. I’ve seen people be healed,” says the 26-year-old actress, mom to 3½-month-old Noah. “Even now, in the church I go to, during Praise and Worship I could feel that I was maybe getting … Continue reading
A pregnant woman’s water apparently broke after she had been dancing at a nightclub early Saturday, sparking an argument that ended with a shootout, Kansas City police said. A 40-year-old man was critically injured in the 12:40 a.m. shooting outside … Continue reading
DAVENPORT, Iowa — An Iowa man and his sister have reunited 65 years after being separated in foster care thanks to a 7-year-old friend’s Facebook search. Full Article