- RPM: My Mom always said if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. I won't say...
- Ben W.: And reading LL this morning reminded me that he was a state Supreme Court justice, too. I have to agree with...
- Towski: Came to say this. He'd so clearly lose when this was challenged.
- Ben W.: Yet again, our governor, THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR OUR STATE, exhibits how poor his understanding is of...
- John Mackovic: My wife always says that Mom should be the one getting presents on the kids' birthdays.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Earlier this week I made a post regarding a pastor that was part of a large dining party and refused to tip, which spurned some conversation. Today, a couple of loyal readers alerted me that the pastor in question contacted … Continue reading
And there the History of Wooing Women
With millions of Americans set to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday, a new survey finds more than a quarter of Americans believe that God “plays a role in determining which team wins” at sports events. The survey by the … Continue reading
Heroes in Action Toys
For the Super Bowl, I’d like to see the Harbaugh parents do the coin flip. WifeGeeding expressed an interest in visiting Australia (good-day, mate) and when researching travel time, I found this article that states Sydney to DFW is the … Continue reading
I was going through some old files and ran across this old picture, it always cracked me up. In case you are wondering, my father is the one on the left. That photo ran in the Army Times a long time … Continue reading
$149.99 @ www.podiumcycling.com And here’s some nice footwear for the lady cyclist.