- The Donald: I was also a Russert fan, although for me Brinkley was the gold standard.
- The Donald: So, like the universe is OCD?
- Guest: No worries. I hope that you get some well deserved rest this weekend.
- Geeding: Those are some great observations that have been in front of me the whole time but never really realized it....
- Geeding: You win the comment of the week award. I needed this laugh.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Earlier this week I made a post regarding a pastor that was part of a large dining party and refused to tip, which spurned some conversation. Today, a couple of loyal readers alerted me that the pastor in question contacted … Continue reading
And there the History of Wooing Women
With millions of Americans set to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday, a new survey finds more than a quarter of Americans believe that God “plays a role in determining which team wins” at sports events. The survey by the … Continue reading
Heroes in Action Toys
For the Super Bowl, I’d like to see the Harbaugh parents do the coin flip. WifeGeeding expressed an interest in visiting Australia (good-day, mate) and when researching travel time, I found this article that states Sydney to DFW is the … Continue reading
I was going through some old files and ran across this old picture, it always cracked me up. In case you are wondering, my father is the one on the left. That photo ran in the Army Times a long time … Continue reading
$149.99 @ www.podiumcycling.com And here’s some nice footwear for the lady cyclist.