The instant replay, which changed the way viewers watched sports, was used for the first time by the CBS director Tony Verna. It caught Army quarterback Rollie Stichweh faking a handoff and running for a touchdown in the Army-Navy game. So strange did the replay seem that the announcer Lindsay Nelson said: “This is not live! Ladies and gentlemen, Army did not score again!
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Maglites have been great. But I suggest you take a look at the High Lumen LED flashlights using CREE...
- Ben W.: Did that guy just straight up spoil the ending of Star Trek II? Like, no bones about it: "Hey, kids,...
- ALEC: Maglite and a Leatherwing Leatherman (always in my pocket) are a must for anyone.
- Ben W.: Fascinating article on McCartney. It's interesting to see the fire that still burns in him for...
- Dude: Lloyd was a beast, alright, she could have had a fourth of her header's aim was better. Japan's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From