The instant replay, which changed the way viewers watched sports, was used for the first time by the CBS director Tony Verna. It caught Army quarterback Rollie Stichweh faking a handoff and running for a touchdown in the Army-Navy game. So strange did the replay seem that the announcer Lindsay Nelson said: “This is not live! Ladies and gentlemen, Army did not score again!
- Anonymous: Liberally Lean must be a bad influence on you “Today is Wednesday!” Triple Fake Jason Garrett
- Suzi: Thanks. I think I heard it on the radio, actually, on Fresh Air. I could have memory conversion problems too,...
- Geeding: I think the conversion got ya. Weight: 2.23 kg (4.9 lb) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ St_Edward%27s_Crown
- Suzi: I have attended a church where projection isn’t used. It’s a small Episcopal church in Albany, CA.
- Suzi: I just read that the coronation crown weighs 21 lb. Yipes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From