The instant replay, which changed the way viewers watched sports, was used for the first time by the CBS director Tony Verna. It caught Army quarterback Rollie Stichweh faking a handoff and running for a touchdown in the Army-Navy game. So strange did the replay seem that the announcer Lindsay Nelson said: “This is not live! Ladies and gentlemen, Army did not score again!
- Jason: No way man. He had only recently mail ordered the rifle from Chicago. And the target was moving. He fired,...
- Geeding: I mislead ya and should have been more clear. I haven't pulled a trigger on a smoker yet, I just bought...
- ALEC: Weber grill-Best investment I ever made. Congratulations, you are now a grown a$$ man. What's next a...
- The Donald: Regarding the RAS – depending on your audience, it's sometimes necessary to use the redundant...
- Nathan: Those clothes though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From