The instant replay, which changed the way viewers watched sports, was used for the first time by the CBS director Tony Verna. It caught Army quarterback Rollie Stichweh faking a handoff and running for a touchdown in the Army-Navy game. So strange did the replay seem that the announcer Lindsay Nelson said: “This is not live! Ladies and gentlemen, Army did not score again!
- John Mackovic: I think the DMN's writing staff is down to a half dozen people working out of a janitor's...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: 3.) Meat stops taking on smoke flavor inside the tissues at about 140deg. After that, further smoke...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Congrats on the "new" smoker. Yes, it's very common to monitor and check on a...
- John Mackovic: Chelsey Davis? No love for Elizabeth Dinh? /DF Sigmund Freud
- Ben W.: Can't edit comments – so I'll say: RPM nailed it. Season 3 will have such insanely high...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From