The instant replay, which changed the way viewers watched sports, was used for the first time by the CBS director Tony Verna. It caught Army quarterback Rollie Stichweh faking a handoff and running for a touchdown in the Army-Navy game. So strange did the replay seem that the announcer Lindsay Nelson said: “This is not live! Ladies and gentlemen, Army did not score again!
- Bryan: I like to think that Henry Winkler said that Pecan Lodge is "Barry good". Not surprised that Life...
- John Mackovic: No reference to a Mike Judge show in today's post? I'm going to go ahead and ask you to come...
- John Mackovic: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=0lnz1PnHGso
- RPM: I loved You Make The Call. They should bring it back but show plays from classic games.
- Guest Judge: Love the King of the Hill reference. Of course, we know that Boomhauer would vote Jill Stein because he...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From