- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: November 2012
These two guys at my school got into a fight after 1st hour and they were either to get suspended for 9 days or sit in the school courtyard holding hands all day even during classes. You can see what … Continue reading
Faithbuddy is a Christ-centered devotional and social networking platform. We’ve developed unique features for prayer, and plan to offer secure contact directory solutions for faith-based groups including churches, schools and camps. You can expect to find: Better privacy controls for … Continue reading
If you are sensitive to cursing, then here’s your warning that this teenage girl starts to freak out from time to yet, and at other times is complete calm with wonder. As for the father, he just doesn’t say much.
The DC jack on my Sony laptop is no longer functioning. Best Buy’s Geek Squad wants $300 to repair as does the Sony Style store. I was able to track down the part on eBay for $15 and will try … Continue reading
www.fartbymail.com A regular package looks like this: But a “stealth” option is available:
Yes, the footage of the cheetah actually running is pretty cool in itself, but I was more impressed with what you see around the six-minute mark – how it was filmed using a track. Cheetahs on the Edge–Director’s Cut from … Continue reading
Months ago while placing DaughterGeeding on her bed I accidentally hit her head on the headboard, but to play if off I said “bonk” right after it happened. Now, every night when I pick her up and put her to … Continue reading
In a hilarious if increasingly common example of a real newspaper taking a satirical newspaper seriously, the People’s Daily—the website for the Communist Party of China’s newspaper—published a story on Tuesday congratulating North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on being … Continue reading
The latest HBO “Real Sports” has a segment about how college football isn’t doing as much to protect its players from head injuries as compared to the NFL and high school and youth leagues like Pee Wee and Pop Warner. … Continue reading
A bit underwhelming me thinks . . .