- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
- AndreaJN: “Bless her heart” indeed! It’s not a pretty process, but it does work, so to each her own.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Little do they know those papers tell them they were just awarded a full scholarship. Yeah, the video is about ten days old which is very old for Internet standards, but I still think it’s cool.
An invite to Buckingham Palace is a rare chance to see how Royalty live. But for Olympic silver medallist Gemma Gibbons, it was an opportunity to see the monarchy’s toilets. The judo star was invited to a glittering reception for … Continue reading
Full PeninsulaDailyNews.com Article
The picture above is from Tom Hank’s Twitter feed and he stated it’s from an SNL skit last Saturday that got scrapped. I would have like to have seen it. In case you are wondering about the mustache, he grew it … Continue reading
John Franklin Stephens, a Special Olympics athlete, penned an open letter to conservative political pundit Ann Coulter on Tuesday, asking her why she calls people “retarded.” The letter was prompted by a tweet Coulter sent out during the presidential debate … Continue reading
And no human presence is required for it to be operational. The robot overlords are a coming.
That must have taken some practice, you throw the slightly off and it bounces all over the place.
This group doesn’t like Obama nor Romney, but since Jesus isn’t a naturalized citizen, I don’t think he would qualify as a presidential candidate. But then again, if Obama was able to bypass a few things, who says the Son … Continue reading
There’s a couple interesting tidbits in this 60 Minutes Overtime about the new Spielberg Lincoln movie. Not only do you get to see Spielberg work with John Williams, but you learn the actual ticking of a watch is the recorded sound … Continue reading
I know most of my left-leaning readers think I’m well informed and reasoned and balanced in my political beliefs. I know most of my right-leaning readers think I only see things through my blue-tinted glasses and that my political beliefs are narrow, … Continue reading