The best kicker in the world, Austin Rehkow, of Central Valley HS in Spokane Valley WA kicks a 67-yard field goal (yes, 67 yards!!!, maybe even 67 ¼ yards… look closely at the line of scrimmage) with 2 seconds left to tie game with Shadle Park HS at 55-55 (CV won 62-55) on October 18, 2012 at at Joe Albi Stadium in Spokane WA
- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, I did indeed read it, but had a hard time trying to get the "gist" of it.
- RPM: Greg Abbott is an idiot.
- Triple Fake: A little clarification about how the governor objectifies women by badly misidentifying them as armed...
- barry: Ha! Here's my one bullet point: it's all God!
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Good reply Brent. Question for you: Did God allow the Holocaust?… or, was there a greater...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From