The best kicker in the world, Austin Rehkow, of Central Valley HS in Spokane Valley WA kicks a 67-yard field goal (yes, 67 yards!!!, maybe even 67 ¼ yards… look closely at the line of scrimmage) with 2 seconds left to tie game with Shadle Park HS at 55-55 (CV won 62-55) on October 18, 2012 at at Joe Albi Stadium in Spokane WA
- DF of LL: RE: NFL Trivia The only NFL team associated with New York that actually play their games in New York are...
- Geeding: I don’t recall him going into the bar, I think you’re correct.
- John Mackovic: In the final version of the movie, Chewie didn't go into the bar, did he?
- John Mackovic: – If you have Directv, you need to have an antenna for backup. – About that sports trivia...
- Paul: When the weather alert comes on my TV screen I engage the Closed Captions and I am able to read the dialog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From