Bag of Randomness
- Thoughts and prayers to all my readers affected by Sandy.
- Letterman did his show last night with no studio audience, and it was actually kinda cool, and it must have felt very weird for him and his guest Denzel Washington.
- It’s crazy how politics can be shoved down our throats 24/7 and then all of it pauses for a natural phenomenon.
- I understand why an acting president is talking to agencies such as FEMA about a hurricane hitting the nation, after all, he’s ultimately in charge of all of them. But I don’t understand why a presidential candidate is talking to them, especially when he doesn’t hold any active role in government. I know this would happen for any candidate and whatever political party he or she was affiliated with, but I guess it’s more a symbolic gesture of both sides showing they can work together and that sharing this kind of info is a good thing.
- When I started college back in 1994 my tuition was $210 an hour. One cool thing my university did was locked in that tuition rate as long as I showed progress towards a degree. For the heck of it, I wanted to see what the current tuition rate per hour is, so I decided to check out their website, but when I click on the “Tuition Info” link at the bottom of this page, I get an error page. Yup, that’s my university. #fail
- Per this article, it took 50 security people to be with former President G.H.W. Bush when he went for a run in Houston, and his son use to wait for 100 degree temperatures to run and had a treadmill put on Air Force One to get his running in.
- I never thought people actually bought things out of the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book, but they actually sold out of the 12 special edition McLaren 12C Spider sports cars in two hours.
- Sweden wants more trash
- A video that seemed to be popular yesterday on many blogs: BEHIND THE VEIL: Never-Before-Seen Footage of Secret Mormon Temple
- I can’t confirm it, but I heard that James Earl Jones is banned from Arlington National Cemetery from urinating on the grounds due to a role in the movie Gardens of Stone.
- What cracks me up with the picture at the top of the post is that the actor with the gun has the last name of Lincoln.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink