Bag of Randomness
- Calvin Johnson of the Detroit Lions has the nickname of Megatron. The Seattle cornerback that will cover him this week changed his Twitter handle to Optimus Prime. Article
- If Romney ends up winning, I bet Gov Good Hair will end up being appointed by Romney to serve on his cabinet or some other capacity. Perry’s been campaigning recently for the governor, and there’s really nothing else for him to accomplish here in Texas, not to mention, many think he’s served as governor for way too long. So with a Romney win, prepare for a Gov Dewhurst.
- Something for my fellow “Mad Men” fans and possible spoilers, but here are pics of Don and Megan Draper at the beach in their swimsuits, as well as a few other scenes pics from another scene.
- A funny and clever Star Wars shirt from Woot!
- One silly split second mistake could follow you around the rest of your life, so girls, be smart, just don’t flash them.
- A young adult conservative Christian pretended to be gay for a year, coming out to his family, friends, and church, and wrote a book about it. Here’s a excerpt.
- Something for you movie fans: JURASSIC PARK – The Evolution of a Raptor Suit
- Oldest known voice, music recording restored
- Einstein monkey?
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink