- I think it’s easy to look past the fact that both Romney and Obama love this country.
- Scarlett Johansson as Janet Leigh in a new Hitchcock film – I wonder what Jamie Lee Curtis thinks, and I wonder why she spells Lee not like her mother’s name.
- In case you are looking for a little inspiration to work out and enjoy life – Mom-of-twins who beat pancreatic cancer will now compete in Ironman (and she started training just two weeks after surgery)
- What a $23,000 bed for a basketball player looks like
- A dentist was able to modify his drill so you can hear MP3s
- A blog of MRIs of about everything
- Waterfall Swing – YouTube
- Dad build baby stroller than can go 50 mph
- Nolan Ryan says Josh Hamilton picked the wrong time to stop dipping
- Tapping the top of a carbonated drink can does nothing to help control the fizz, but tapping the side most definately does – YouTube
- One-handed push ups while solving a Rubik’s Cube in 25sec – YouTube
- Durwood Merrill: Not to be picky but the tee is set backwards. The "Vee" should point to the backstop.
- Triple Fake: Looks like Charlotte has been really working the guns. I'd like to see an arm wrestling competition...
- John Mackovic: Pretty sweet T-ball field, but it doesn't look like the left field wall is closer than center...
- RPM: BoN Field is very cool. Boy Geeding is very lucky. I hate that Larry Mowry left, but CBS11 has gone pennypincher...
- Triple Fake: *Bard's
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From