- I think it’s easy to look past the fact that both Romney and Obama love this country.
- Scarlett Johansson as Janet Leigh in a new Hitchcock film – I wonder what Jamie Lee Curtis thinks, and I wonder why she spells Lee not like her mother’s name.
- In case you are looking for a little inspiration to work out and enjoy life – Mom-of-twins who beat pancreatic cancer will now compete in Ironman (and she started training just two weeks after surgery)
- What a $23,000 bed for a basketball player looks like
- A dentist was able to modify his drill so you can hear MP3s
- A blog of MRIs of about everything
- Waterfall Swing – YouTube
- Dad build baby stroller than can go 50 mph
- Nolan Ryan says Josh Hamilton picked the wrong time to stop dipping
- Tapping the top of a carbonated drink can does nothing to help control the fizz, but tapping the side most definately does – YouTube
- One-handed push ups while solving a Rubik’s Cube in 25sec – YouTube
- Ben W.: Great first step, and certainly better than nothing.. But I have to agree with John – not only does it...
- Ben W.: I remember being taught the camel & needle/gate thing in church as a kid and thinking how learned my...
- Ben W.: I'm guessing the piano playing at FAO Schwarz. But that's just my guess. Geeding may not be able to...
- KC1: Awesome commercial! Which "one second" did our favorite blogger contribute?
- John Mackovic: "stop bullets from several types of handguns" That's not really reassuring.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From