- I think it’s easy to look past the fact that both Romney and Obama love this country.
- Scarlett Johansson as Janet Leigh in a new Hitchcock film – I wonder what Jamie Lee Curtis thinks, and I wonder why she spells Lee not like her mother’s name.
- In case you are looking for a little inspiration to work out and enjoy life – Mom-of-twins who beat pancreatic cancer will now compete in Ironman (and she started training just two weeks after surgery)
- What a $23,000 bed for a basketball player looks like
- A dentist was able to modify his drill so you can hear MP3s
- A blog of MRIs of about everything
- Waterfall Swing – YouTube
- Dad build baby stroller than can go 50 mph
- Nolan Ryan says Josh Hamilton picked the wrong time to stop dipping
- Tapping the top of a carbonated drink can does nothing to help control the fizz, but tapping the side most definately does – YouTube
- One-handed push ups while solving a Rubik’s Cube in 25sec – YouTube
- Geeding: That’s funny, it reminds me somewhat of how Pres. Jeb Bartlett would put on his suit jacket...
- John Mackovic: The only way to sit in a chair: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=lVIGhYMwRgs
- Mr. Mike Honcho: “Fragrance commercials don’t make sense and you know it.” Hmmm, just seen the new Johnny...
- Bryan: My wife and I are friends with a couple whose first names both start with A and all 3 of their daughter have...
- blurdo: Every time I see one of those chocolate diamond commercials, I think of this scene from “Beautiful...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From