- I think it’s easy to look past the fact that both Romney and Obama love this country.
- Scarlett Johansson as Janet Leigh in a new Hitchcock film – I wonder what Jamie Lee Curtis thinks, and I wonder why she spells Lee not like her mother’s name.
- In case you are looking for a little inspiration to work out and enjoy life – Mom-of-twins who beat pancreatic cancer will now compete in Ironman (and she started training just two weeks after surgery)
- What a $23,000 bed for a basketball player looks like
- A dentist was able to modify his drill so you can hear MP3s
- A blog of MRIs of about everything
- Waterfall Swing – YouTube
- Dad build baby stroller than can go 50 mph
- Nolan Ryan says Josh Hamilton picked the wrong time to stop dipping
- Tapping the top of a carbonated drink can does nothing to help control the fizz, but tapping the side most definately does – YouTube
- One-handed push ups while solving a Rubik’s Cube in 25sec – YouTube
- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
- ALEC666: Re-concussion. I saw a report about concussions the other day. Conventional wisdom was that the subject rest...
- RPM: I wish we had HEB around here. Love shopping there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From