- I think it’s easy to look past the fact that both Romney and Obama love this country.
- Scarlett Johansson as Janet Leigh in a new Hitchcock film – I wonder what Jamie Lee Curtis thinks, and I wonder why she spells Lee not like her mother’s name.
- In case you are looking for a little inspiration to work out and enjoy life – Mom-of-twins who beat pancreatic cancer will now compete in Ironman (and she started training just two weeks after surgery)
- What a $23,000 bed for a basketball player looks like
- A dentist was able to modify his drill so you can hear MP3s
- A blog of MRIs of about everything
- Waterfall Swing – YouTube
- Dad build baby stroller than can go 50 mph
- Nolan Ryan says Josh Hamilton picked the wrong time to stop dipping
- Tapping the top of a carbonated drink can does nothing to help control the fizz, but tapping the side most definately does – YouTube
- One-handed push ups while solving a Rubik’s Cube in 25sec – YouTube
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From