- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 October 25, 2012
Little do they know those papers tell them they were just awarded a full scholarship. Yeah, the video is about ten days old which is very old for Internet standards, but I still think it’s cool.
An invite to Buckingham Palace is a rare chance to see how Royalty live. But for Olympic silver medallist Gemma Gibbons, it was an opportunity to see the monarchy’s toilets. The judo star was invited to a glittering reception for … Continue reading
Full PeninsulaDailyNews.com Article