- Dude: Lloyd was a beast, alright, she could have had a fourth of her header's aim was better. Japan's...
- Ben W.: Glenn Beck has made numerous speaking appearances and attended many services at Gateway Church in Southlake,...
- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 October 24, 2012
John Franklin Stephens, a Special Olympics athlete, penned an open letter to conservative political pundit Ann Coulter on Tuesday, asking her why she calls people “retarded.” The letter was prompted by a tweet Coulter sent out during the presidential debate … Continue reading
And no human presence is required for it to be operational. The robot overlords are a coming.
That must have taken some practice, you throw the slightly off and it bounces all over the place.
This group doesn’t like Obama nor Romney, but since Jesus isn’t a naturalized citizen, I don’t think he would qualify as a presidential candidate. But then again, if Obama was able to bypass a few things, who says the Son … Continue reading