- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
- Seymore: Isn't that wall hazardous if you fall off the bike to the right?
- Ben W.: I was watching Twitter during Clinton's speech, and multiple people who could see the teleprompter feed...
- Ben W.: As the father of a 16-yr-old girl, I can confirm that weird $#*! happens in the car all the time. Though...
- Triple Fake: The Navy should be more specific in their requests – they asked for a Ford and got a Pinto. One of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 October 24, 2012
John Franklin Stephens, a Special Olympics athlete, penned an open letter to conservative political pundit Ann Coulter on Tuesday, asking her why she calls people “retarded.” The letter was prompted by a tweet Coulter sent out during the presidential debate … Continue reading
And no human presence is required for it to be operational. The robot overlords are a coming.
That must have taken some practice, you throw the slightly off and it bounces all over the place.
This group doesn’t like Obama nor Romney, but since Jesus isn’t a naturalized citizen, I don’t think he would qualify as a presidential candidate. But then again, if Obama was able to bypass a few things, who says the Son … Continue reading