- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 October 24, 2012
John Franklin Stephens, a Special Olympics athlete, penned an open letter to conservative political pundit Ann Coulter on Tuesday, asking her why she calls people “retarded.” The letter was prompted by a tweet Coulter sent out during the presidential debate … Continue reading
And no human presence is required for it to be operational. The robot overlords are a coming.
That must have taken some practice, you throw the slightly off and it bounces all over the place.
This group doesn’t like Obama nor Romney, but since Jesus isn’t a naturalized citizen, I don’t think he would qualify as a presidential candidate. But then again, if Obama was able to bypass a few things, who says the Son … Continue reading