- ALEC: Why would a boy? (man?) want to wrestle, play a basketball game, soccer game against girls(s)?. You will lose...
- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 October 24, 2012
John Franklin Stephens, a Special Olympics athlete, penned an open letter to conservative political pundit Ann Coulter on Tuesday, asking her why she calls people “retarded.” The letter was prompted by a tweet Coulter sent out during the presidential debate … Continue reading
And no human presence is required for it to be operational. The robot overlords are a coming.
That must have taken some practice, you throw the slightly off and it bounces all over the place.
This group doesn’t like Obama nor Romney, but since Jesus isn’t a naturalized citizen, I don’t think he would qualify as a presidential candidate. But then again, if Obama was able to bypass a few things, who says the Son … Continue reading