- Bryan B.: Raising Arizona is one of my favorite movies. I whipped my wife with many quotes involving children from...
- RPM: Raising Arizona is a must watch, imho. I’m a huge Coen Brothers fan and it’s one of their best.
- Geeding: Yes, yes, yes. Absolutely, 100%
- Jason A: “Would you know my name, If I saw you in heaven?” Those lyrics are a great example of something...
- Michael Willoughby: Check out “Old Love,” particularly the version on “24 Nights.” I’m a huge Clapton fan.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 October 23, 2012
I know most of my left-leaning readers think I’m well informed and reasoned and balanced in my political beliefs. I know most of my right-leaning readers think I only see things through my blue-tinted glasses and that my political beliefs are narrow, … Continue reading
My favorite, and I actually learned about this one while watching “Lifeboat” in a film appreciation class in college, is how he made his cameo in the film despite the entire movie taking place on a lifeboat.