- Abrian Stemmet: A bag full of nothing!
- Michael Willoughby: If you can, share the original video and/or the commercial that it is in. It might be...
- Bryan: I was friends with a local reporter/weekend anchor several years ago and, while he wasn't wealthy, he did...
- Ben W.: The Old English video was great. My 12th-grade English teacher spoke Old English, and read long passages of...
- John Mackovic: I'm sure the people in Korea remember KAL 007
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 October 19, 2012
Big Tex tweets from beyond the grave . . . @TheReal_Big_Tex
The best kicker in the world, Austin Rehkow, of Central Valley HS in Spokane Valley WA kicks a 67-yard field goal (yes, 67 yards!!!, maybe even 67 ¼ yards… look closely at the line of scrimmage) with 2 seconds left … Continue reading
Meanwhile, all fans of KTCK 1310 The TICKET can’t wait to hear the Fake Big Texas on Monday, or perhaps his spirit. Maybe they should build a new one each year and torch it, like a bon fire.
IOActive researcher Barnaby Jack has reverse-engineered a pacemaker transmitter to make it possible to deliver deadly electric shocks to pacemakers within 30 feet and rewrite their firmware. The effect of the wireless attacks could not be overstated — in a … Continue reading
Australian authorities are thanking the crew of an Air Canada flight for helping to locate a sailor in distress off the country’s east coast. The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) said Tuesday it received an emergency beacon activation at 8:15 … Continue reading