- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 October 19, 2012
Big Tex tweets from beyond the grave . . . @TheReal_Big_Tex
The best kicker in the world, Austin Rehkow, of Central Valley HS in Spokane Valley WA kicks a 67-yard field goal (yes, 67 yards!!!, maybe even 67 ¼ yards… look closely at the line of scrimmage) with 2 seconds left … Continue reading
Meanwhile, all fans of KTCK 1310 The TICKET can’t wait to hear the Fake Big Texas on Monday, or perhaps his spirit. Maybe they should build a new one each year and torch it, like a bon fire.
IOActive researcher Barnaby Jack has reverse-engineered a pacemaker transmitter to make it possible to deliver deadly electric shocks to pacemakers within 30 feet and rewrite their firmware. The effect of the wireless attacks could not be overstated — in a … Continue reading
Australian authorities are thanking the crew of an Air Canada flight for helping to locate a sailor in distress off the country’s east coast. The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) said Tuesday it received an emergency beacon activation at 8:15 … Continue reading