- rushessay: Many countries have attractive season in the hill side and such sites call people towards them. People...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 October 19, 2012
Big Tex tweets from beyond the grave . . . @TheReal_Big_Tex
The best kicker in the world, Austin Rehkow, of Central Valley HS in Spokane Valley WA kicks a 67-yard field goal (yes, 67 yards!!!, maybe even 67 ¼ yards… look closely at the line of scrimmage) with 2 seconds left … Continue reading
Meanwhile, all fans of KTCK 1310 The TICKET can’t wait to hear the Fake Big Texas on Monday, or perhaps his spirit. Maybe they should build a new one each year and torch it, like a bon fire.
IOActive researcher Barnaby Jack has reverse-engineered a pacemaker transmitter to make it possible to deliver deadly electric shocks to pacemakers within 30 feet and rewrite their firmware. The effect of the wireless attacks could not be overstated — in a … Continue reading
Australian authorities are thanking the crew of an Air Canada flight for helping to locate a sailor in distress off the country’s east coast. The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) said Tuesday it received an emergency beacon activation at 8:15 … Continue reading