- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 October 17, 2012
This is how Stella Ehrhart, age 8, decides what to wear for school. She opens her closet. She opens her book, “100 Most Important Women of the 20th Century.” And she opens her mind. Voilà, she is Billie Holiday, in … Continue reading
And you can thank some Longhorns . . . Arlington, Va. — A dissolvable oral strip has been developed to immediately relieve pain from burns caused by ingestion of hot foods and liquids, such as coffee, pizza, and soup. This … Continue reading
The man speaks in German and you hear a few f-bombs, just wanted to let you know if you are sensitive to that sort of thing.
Full Article 1791 Supply & Co. Announcing 1791 Denim from 1791 Supply & Co. on Vimeo.