- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember the Mexico assistance story during the Katrina tragedy vividly. Then Governor Perry...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 October 10, 2012
Our Rangers lead the league with Lain music. I wonder how they categorized the Christian music that a few of our players select. Details @ Buzzfeed Edit: Here’s how they broke it down regarding the Rangers:
Article and more pics
This one just kind of stood out . . . Administrative segregation prisoners take part in a group therapy session at San Quentin state prison in San Quentin, June 8, 2012. Link
It ends with an s-bomb, fyi.