- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 October 9, 2012
Pizza Hut on Tuesday will announce plans to give free pizza “for life” to any consumer who asks President Obama and Mitt Romney if they prefer sausage or pepperoni pizza during the Town Hall debate on Oct. 16. (That means … Continue reading
In 1969, Fred Rogers appeared before the United States Senate Subcommittee on Communications. His goal was to support funding for PBS and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, in response to significant proposed cuts by President Nixon. It’s interesting how cold … Continue reading
One-fifth of U.S. adults say they are not part of a traditional religious denomination, new data from the Pew Research Center show, evidence of an unprecedented reshuffling of Americans’ spiritual identities that is shaking up fields from charity to politics. … Continue reading
Salt Lake City comes in at #1 on the list, but has an asterisk next to it since it’s including Mormons. I know most of the people in my evangelical past, heck, I know a lot of people today that states Mormons … Continue reading
I’ve never seen the movie, but of course I’m familiar with this iconic scene. I guess he didn’t go into to “full character” since all he really did was bring out a boom box, but it was still kinda cool. … Continue reading