- Triple Fake: the shoe boat is interesting. I wonder if the connection was intentional. A wooden Dutch shoe is a...
- Triple Fake: Any movie made would need to be much better than the book. I finally read it about ten years ago, and...
- Ben W.: Benjamin L. Corey has done a series of articles dealing with the concept of hell. I'd encourage you to...
- Bryan: Thanks for sharing the details of and your thoughts on your 40th. I turn 40 in a little less than 3 months and...
- RPM: Let me guess, your DirecTv receiver was locking up after a commercial? Mine started doing that this week. First...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 October 9, 2012
Pizza Hut on Tuesday will announce plans to give free pizza “for life” to any consumer who asks President Obama and Mitt Romney if they prefer sausage or pepperoni pizza during the Town Hall debate on Oct. 16. (That means … Continue reading
In 1969, Fred Rogers appeared before the United States Senate Subcommittee on Communications. His goal was to support funding for PBS and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, in response to significant proposed cuts by President Nixon. It’s interesting how cold … Continue reading
One-fifth of U.S. adults say they are not part of a traditional religious denomination, new data from the Pew Research Center show, evidence of an unprecedented reshuffling of Americans’ spiritual identities that is shaking up fields from charity to politics. … Continue reading
Salt Lake City comes in at #1 on the list, but has an asterisk next to it since it’s including Mormons. I know most of the people in my evangelical past, heck, I know a lot of people today that states Mormons … Continue reading
I’ve never seen the movie, but of course I’m familiar with this iconic scene. I guess he didn’t go into to “full character” since all he really did was bring out a boom box, but it was still kinda cool. … Continue reading