- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 October 1, 2012
You know, I don’t think I’d mind seeing this in each game. I’m one of those that follows the game close enough that I’d like to know what crew is referring what game, and it’s a bit interesting to see … Continue reading
That bullet doesn’t travel very far, does it.
If the Messiah descends from the Mount of Olives as foretold in the Bible, America’s two biggest Christian broadcasters are well-positioned to cover it live thanks to recent acquisitions of adjacent Jerusalem studios on a hill overlooking the Old City. … Continue reading
A man walking from Florida to California just wrapped up his journey, after 178 days and five pairs of shoes. Article
This is an interesting concept, but I’d think most folks would just rather have the finished product. At 9am, Wednesday 12th September (BST), Silvia Hartmann began writing the first words of her new fantasy fiction novel “The Dragon Lords” and … Continue reading