- The Donald: If I were a cop, the video would probably be like: "…they went rushin' down that freeway,...
- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 October 1, 2012
You know, I don’t think I’d mind seeing this in each game. I’m one of those that follows the game close enough that I’d like to know what crew is referring what game, and it’s a bit interesting to see … Continue reading
That bullet doesn’t travel very far, does it.
If the Messiah descends from the Mount of Olives as foretold in the Bible, America’s two biggest Christian broadcasters are well-positioned to cover it live thanks to recent acquisitions of adjacent Jerusalem studios on a hill overlooking the Old City. … Continue reading
A man walking from Florida to California just wrapped up his journey, after 178 days and five pairs of shoes. Article
This is an interesting concept, but I’d think most folks would just rather have the finished product. At 9am, Wednesday 12th September (BST), Silvia Hartmann began writing the first words of her new fantasy fiction novel “The Dragon Lords” and … Continue reading