- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 October 1, 2012
You know, I don’t think I’d mind seeing this in each game. I’m one of those that follows the game close enough that I’d like to know what crew is referring what game, and it’s a bit interesting to see … Continue reading
That bullet doesn’t travel very far, does it.
If the Messiah descends from the Mount of Olives as foretold in the Bible, America’s two biggest Christian broadcasters are well-positioned to cover it live thanks to recent acquisitions of adjacent Jerusalem studios on a hill overlooking the Old City. … Continue reading
A man walking from Florida to California just wrapped up his journey, after 178 days and five pairs of shoes. Article
This is an interesting concept, but I’d think most folks would just rather have the finished product. At 9am, Wednesday 12th September (BST), Silvia Hartmann began writing the first words of her new fantasy fiction novel “The Dragon Lords” and … Continue reading