- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 October 1, 2012
You know, I don’t think I’d mind seeing this in each game. I’m one of those that follows the game close enough that I’d like to know what crew is referring what game, and it’s a bit interesting to see … Continue reading
That bullet doesn’t travel very far, does it.
If the Messiah descends from the Mount of Olives as foretold in the Bible, America’s two biggest Christian broadcasters are well-positioned to cover it live thanks to recent acquisitions of adjacent Jerusalem studios on a hill overlooking the Old City. … Continue reading
A man walking from Florida to California just wrapped up his journey, after 178 days and five pairs of shoes. Article
This is an interesting concept, but I’d think most folks would just rather have the finished product. At 9am, Wednesday 12th September (BST), Silvia Hartmann began writing the first words of her new fantasy fiction novel “The Dragon Lords” and … Continue reading