A new study found that more food than ever is wasted in America and consumers are still the biggest culprits. The average family throws out about $2,275 in food annually.
- John Mackovic: "stop bullets from several types of handguns" That's not really reassuring.
- John Mackovic: Tuvok with the potty mouth.
- Abrian Stemmet: A bag full of nothing!
- Michael Willoughby: If you can, share the original video and/or the commercial that it is in. It might be...
- Bryan: I was friends with a local reporter/weekend anchor several years ago and, while he wasn't wealthy, he did...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From