Bag of Randomness
- GoDaddy made up for their lack of an apology yesterday. In an email they stated, “…your account will be credited for the value of 1-month of service for each of your active/published sites.”
- To try to recover in the polls from the Obama post convention bounce, Mitt Romney rushed his statement yesterday, but his message was off base and he ended doing a little backtracking. It’s like he just rolled out a Jump to Conclusions Mat and made his decision based on his jump.
- A YouTube video of Amazing Facts to Blow Your Mind – A particular movie quote came to my mind when watching that video, “Like anyone can ever know that.”
- Back in 2004 Kathy Bates was treated and recovered from ovarian cancer, this year she had a double mastectomy.
- Paul McCartney named world’s richest lead singer – Bono is second on the list followed by Jimmy Buffet, Elton John, and Mick Jagger.
- “Every man knows he is a sissy compared to Johnny Cash.” — Bono
- Drunk North Korean man floats to South Korea and freedom
- Comedian goes above and beyond to reach out to suicidal fan
- I want to email a tech writer and ask them to write an article about how much cheaper the Jerrytron can be built for day. Even though just a few years have passed, I bet millions can be saved. It cost Jerry $35 million to build that screen.
- Shark Tank will be back on the air this Friday. Trust me, it’s better than you probably think it is, it’s worth a try.
- SNL starts back up this Saturday, and Jay Pharoah will take over Obama the impersonation. I’m glad to see him get a bigger role because I think he was the most underutilized talent last year.
- Levi Johnston is a father again, I can’t help but think of this movie opening.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink