Bag of Randomness
- I caught last night’s “60 Minutes” in which they interviewed that Navy SEAL that wrote about the Osama bin Laden raid. It was stated that he spent four hours in makeup and his voice was disguised. After watching the entire interview, I was pretty darn impressed with the make up and voice change, it all seemed so natural and realistic.
- The family of the late Art Modell, the Baltimore Ravens owner, decided to have a public viewing in which his body layed at rest on the 50-yard line next to the Vince Lombardi Super Bowl trophy. I can’t help but wonder what the heck is going to happen when Jerry Jones dies.
- I found it interesting on “Meet the Press” Romney stating that if elected, he would like to keep certain parts of Obamacare. I always felt that would be the case no matter what he has said in the past, but was surprise he would actually come out and say it considering how the Republicans have campaigned on overturning it entirely.
- I wonder if there would be an increase in voter turn out if the Electoral College no longer existed.
- Why Do So Many Countries End in “-stan”?
- Alec Baldwin’s daughter is saving sex for marriage.
- Mode-sty is the premier destination for fashion-forward conservative women. Article
- Panera Sandwich Chain Explores ‘Pay What You Want’ Concept
- Elvis’ Bible sold for $94,000 at an auction, but his stained underwear didn’t reach the reserve price.
- Al Pacino To Play Joe Paterno In Movie On Penn State Gridiron Scandal
- The Criterion Collection in 2.5 Minutes
- Funny Aggie tweet: corbydavidson: Congrats to the aggies for a huge win yesterday. That will look good on the wall.
- Funny pop-culture tweet: @Laughbook – Liam Neeson trained Batman, Obi Wan, and Darth Vader. He is both Aslan and Zeus…and he punches wolves. Why would you kidnap his family?
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink