- John Mackovic: Reminds me of my 8th grade football team. Our coach just handed out jerseys the day of the game and so...
- Geeding: I don’t think I ever had the same jersey number twice, maybe 84. I didn’t play my senior season,...
- John Mackovic: – I loved the irony of how Frisco ISD's big nationally-televised football quadruple-header...
- RPM: It was bittersweet watching Osgood announce his retirement. Brought back memories of Charles Kuralt. He was just...
- Ben W.: Pretty sure I could play with this all day. Thanks for the time killer!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 September 25, 2012
A new study found that more food than ever is wasted in America and consumers are still the biggest culprits. The average family throws out about $2,275 in food annually. Full Article
The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, … Continue reading
Source Related: Obama on a lion with a crossbow and a lightsaber (the lightsaber handle has a velociraptor head) George Washington The Original Master Chief Paul Revere on a Tron Cycle Andrew Jackson as an Ironman Alien Slayer