- RPM: Don’t get me wrong, Bryan. I like Norm. I think he’s a walking treasure of a sports guy. He just...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 September 21, 2012
DOYLESTOWN, Ohio — An Ohio woman said that she never knew her late husband was actually her father, CBS Cleveland reports. According to the Akron Beacon-Journal, Valerie Spruill, 60, found out about the family secret in 2004 from her uncle. … Continue reading
I love the part when he gets into the taxi.
From Bill O’Reilly describing how some media pundits “smash” politicians and “pinheads,” to Ann Coulter describing why O’Reilly isn’t opinionated enough, Rock Center Special Correspondent Ted Koppel investigates the role of the media in the degeneration of politics into an … Continue reading
The president of Uruguay, José Mujica, has earned a nickname, “el presidente mas pobre” (translation: “poorest president”). The 77-year-old recently admitted to the Spanish newspaper El Mundo that he donates almost all of his presidential salary, making him the poorest, … Continue reading
Barack Obama raps about “You Didn’t Build That”, Mitt Romney, and the 2012 campaign to the tune of MC Hammer’s “U Can’t Touch This”.
Article I totally see what is happening here, and it’s quite obvious . . . – The lamb is the Lamb of God . . . Jesus. – The dog is God, because dog spelled backwards is God. – The … Continue reading
More @ RomCom2012.tumblr.com