- Ben W.: Want crispy bacon on a sandwich? Try Jersey Mike’s club sandwich. It’s pretty, pretty, pretty,...
- Steve Gibbons: Re the narcotic prescriptions – it’s a federal law that it can only be a paper rx and not faxed...
- Triple Fake: that kid is hi-larious! Triple Fake Ron Burgundy
- Dude: The UT Austin campus is indeed crowded, their current enrollment is 52,000ish, I hear the Speedway is a mess...
- AndreaJN: The Austin package bomber has been stopped. Thank God. https://www.cnn.com/2018/03...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 September 21, 2012
DOYLESTOWN, Ohio — An Ohio woman said that she never knew her late husband was actually her father, CBS Cleveland reports. According to the Akron Beacon-Journal, Valerie Spruill, 60, found out about the family secret in 2004 from her uncle. … Continue reading
I love the part when he gets into the taxi.
From Bill O’Reilly describing how some media pundits “smash” politicians and “pinheads,” to Ann Coulter describing why O’Reilly isn’t opinionated enough, Rock Center Special Correspondent Ted Koppel investigates the role of the media in the degeneration of politics into an … Continue reading
The president of Uruguay, José Mujica, has earned a nickname, “el presidente mas pobre” (translation: “poorest president”). The 77-year-old recently admitted to the Spanish newspaper El Mundo that he donates almost all of his presidential salary, making him the poorest, … Continue reading
Barack Obama raps about “You Didn’t Build That”, Mitt Romney, and the 2012 campaign to the tune of MC Hammer’s “U Can’t Touch This”.
Article I totally see what is happening here, and it’s quite obvious . . . – The lamb is the Lamb of God . . . Jesus. – The dog is God, because dog spelled backwards is God. – The … Continue reading
More @ RomCom2012.tumblr.com