- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 September 19, 2012
The small Hardin County community of Kountze is rallying behind the high school’s cheerleaders after the squad members were told they could not use scripture verses on their signs at the football games. Amanda Coplen, mother of cheerleader Morgan Coplen, said the … Continue reading
Online Surveys & Market Research
Popular votes Lyndon Johnson’s 61.1% to Barry Goldwater’s 38.5% in the 1964 presidential election Franklin D. Roosevelt’s 60.8% to Alf Landon’s 36.5% in the 1936 presidential election Richard Nixon’s 60.7% to George McGovern’s 37.5% in the 1972 presidential election Warren … Continue reading