- barry: Now that is a funny tombstone line!
- Geeding: First of all, I love the user name. I wish more of my readers watched Game of Thrones, I'd write more...
- Nathan: Thank you for describing your reactions at the faux U2 concert. I thoroughly enjoyed picturing you and felt a...
- DF of LL: I bet that guy on the right is a heck of a bowler.
- Hodor: I hear your heart on the use of the word, hate, Geeding. I typically respond when I hear someone say that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 September 19, 2012
The small Hardin County community of Kountze is rallying behind the high school’s cheerleaders after the squad members were told they could not use scripture verses on their signs at the football games. Amanda Coplen, mother of cheerleader Morgan Coplen, said the … Continue reading
Online Surveys & Market Research
Popular votes Lyndon Johnson’s 61.1% to Barry Goldwater’s 38.5% in the 1964 presidential election Franklin D. Roosevelt’s 60.8% to Alf Landon’s 36.5% in the 1936 presidential election Richard Nixon’s 60.7% to George McGovern’s 37.5% in the 1972 presidential election Warren … Continue reading