- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 September 19, 2012
The small Hardin County community of Kountze is rallying behind the high school’s cheerleaders after the squad members were told they could not use scripture verses on their signs at the football games. Amanda Coplen, mother of cheerleader Morgan Coplen, said the … Continue reading
Online Surveys & Market Research
Popular votes Lyndon Johnson’s 61.1% to Barry Goldwater’s 38.5% in the 1964 presidential election Franklin D. Roosevelt’s 60.8% to Alf Landon’s 36.5% in the 1936 presidential election Richard Nixon’s 60.7% to George McGovern’s 37.5% in the 1972 presidential election Warren … Continue reading