- Ben W.: See, in my mind the stair picture looked like a scene from a horror film for furries. To each his own, I...
- faithful reader: OMG! My daughter (who is a few months shy of 14) wants one of those huge bears and I keep telling...
- MissT: He does swear… although it is in French. The really bad French Canadian swear words centre around the...
- Geeding: I came close to posting it myself, but also worried about the same reactions. Most folks, before evening...
- Bryan: I would post the You Tube clip of his Trump comments last night to my Facebook page because they speak...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 September 19, 2012
The small Hardin County community of Kountze is rallying behind the high school’s cheerleaders after the squad members were told they could not use scripture verses on their signs at the football games. Amanda Coplen, mother of cheerleader Morgan Coplen, said the … Continue reading
Online Surveys & Market Research
Popular votes Lyndon Johnson’s 61.1% to Barry Goldwater’s 38.5% in the 1964 presidential election Franklin D. Roosevelt’s 60.8% to Alf Landon’s 36.5% in the 1936 presidential election Richard Nixon’s 60.7% to George McGovern’s 37.5% in the 1972 presidential election Warren … Continue reading