- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 September 19, 2012
The small Hardin County community of Kountze is rallying behind the high school’s cheerleaders after the squad members were told they could not use scripture verses on their signs at the football games. Amanda Coplen, mother of cheerleader Morgan Coplen, said the … Continue reading
Online Surveys & Market Research
Popular votes Lyndon Johnson’s 61.1% to Barry Goldwater’s 38.5% in the 1964 presidential election Franklin D. Roosevelt’s 60.8% to Alf Landon’s 36.5% in the 1936 presidential election Richard Nixon’s 60.7% to George McGovern’s 37.5% in the 1972 presidential election Warren … Continue reading