- RPM: Don’t get me wrong, Bryan. I like Norm. I think he’s a walking treasure of a sports guy. He just...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 September 13, 2012
Forget using Google’s more powerful search operators, the best ones are the most fun ones. We’ve seen “tilt ” and “do a barrel roll ,” but over the past day or so, the company has added another cool new search … Continue reading
Your browser does not support iframes.
Funny video of how a seagull stole my GoPro, flew over the water in front of Golden Gate Bridge and how the camera incredibly managed to survive, recording everything! A flying video from a seagull’s mouth! A San Francisco sunset … Continue reading
LUBEC, Maine — Washington County Sheriff Donnie Smith was taking his two dogs for a walk last Sunday morning along a beach behind Lubec’s public school complex when Ginger, a “retired” drug-sniffing golden retriever, disappeared. “She always stays right by … Continue reading
I came across this . . . It’s on sale for $449.00. It would be interesting to see someone on that thing going 70 mph down the highway.
U.S. News & World Report on Wednesday issued its annual rankings of the country’s colleges and universities. For those who followed last year’s list, this year’s results may seem like a bit of déjà vu. Once again, the only Texas … Continue reading
2012 Yeosu EXPO HYUNDAI MOTOR GROUP – Hyper-Matrix from yangsookyun on Vimeo.