- Jason A: I agree about Reagan. His presidency coincided almost directly with the 1st-8th grade portion of my...
- RPM: LBJ was the first President I can remember. He looked and sounded kinda like my Granddad and he was a Texan so I...
- John Mackovic: I agree, the Flynn affair is a great teaching moment – never talk to the police.
- AndreaJN: Have you read this story about Cotton Eyed Joe? https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes /comments/5d7a1d/i_was_abo...
- WGII: Happy to see you back on line. My day always starts with your blog and it’s been an adjustment! Hope you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 September 12, 2012
A Northern California mixed-martial artist accused of ripping out his friend’s heart and removing his tongue while the two were on hallucinogenic drugs has pleaded guilty to murder and mayhem charges. Full Article
I mean, it even lets you play Pong.
Track where President Obama, Mitt Romney, their running mates and spouses are spending their time in the final stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign — and how much of that time is spent fundraising. WashingtonPost.com
Article This 1984 Reagan commercial stood out to me . . . add a $1.28 for a pound of bacon! Ain’t nobody gonna to increase the price on my bacon. No wonder Reagan won in a landslide. And imagine paying … Continue reading