- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
- Ben W.: I've quit watching Fallon since the Trump interview he conducted, and shifted my viewing to Late Night,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 September 12, 2012
A Northern California mixed-martial artist accused of ripping out his friend’s heart and removing his tongue while the two were on hallucinogenic drugs has pleaded guilty to murder and mayhem charges. Full Article
I mean, it even lets you play Pong.
Track where President Obama, Mitt Romney, their running mates and spouses are spending their time in the final stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign — and how much of that time is spent fundraising. WashingtonPost.com
Article This 1984 Reagan commercial stood out to me . . . add a $1.28 for a pound of bacon! Ain’t nobody gonna to increase the price on my bacon. No wonder Reagan won in a landslide. And imagine paying … Continue reading