- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 September 12, 2012
A Northern California mixed-martial artist accused of ripping out his friend’s heart and removing his tongue while the two were on hallucinogenic drugs has pleaded guilty to murder and mayhem charges. Full Article
I mean, it even lets you play Pong.
Track where President Obama, Mitt Romney, their running mates and spouses are spending their time in the final stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign — and how much of that time is spent fundraising. WashingtonPost.com
Article This 1984 Reagan commercial stood out to me . . . add a $1.28 for a pound of bacon! Ain’t nobody gonna to increase the price on my bacon. No wonder Reagan won in a landslide. And imagine paying … Continue reading