- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 September 12, 2012
A Northern California mixed-martial artist accused of ripping out his friend’s heart and removing his tongue while the two were on hallucinogenic drugs has pleaded guilty to murder and mayhem charges. Full Article
I mean, it even lets you play Pong.
Track where President Obama, Mitt Romney, their running mates and spouses are spending their time in the final stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign — and how much of that time is spent fundraising. WashingtonPost.com
Article This 1984 Reagan commercial stood out to me . . . add a $1.28 for a pound of bacon! Ain’t nobody gonna to increase the price on my bacon. No wonder Reagan won in a landslide. And imagine paying … Continue reading