- ALEC: How did he avoid going to prison?
- Geeding: Funny thing, I forgot I referenced Kevin Love and when you stated “Love isn’t that great”...
- John Mackovic: – Love isn't that great and the Eastern Conference sucks. – Ethically speaking, why...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for sharing. I have a few friends who have attended the Village Church. Curious to hear from...
- Ben W.: I guess what I don't understand is the church's bullheadedness about not only continuing to press...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 September 12, 2012
A Northern California mixed-martial artist accused of ripping out his friend’s heart and removing his tongue while the two were on hallucinogenic drugs has pleaded guilty to murder and mayhem charges. Full Article
I mean, it even lets you play Pong.
Track where President Obama, Mitt Romney, their running mates and spouses are spending their time in the final stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign — and how much of that time is spent fundraising. WashingtonPost.com
Article This 1984 Reagan commercial stood out to me . . . add a $1.28 for a pound of bacon! Ain’t nobody gonna to increase the price on my bacon. No wonder Reagan won in a landslide. And imagine paying … Continue reading