- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: September 2012
+ Americans who most often drink Dos Equis are in the middle-of-the-road while drinkers of Heineken’s flagship brand are strongly Democratic. Samuel Adams drinkers are strongly Republican, and more likely to vote. Full National Journal Article
I was watching the Sprout channel last night, that’s the channel for little kids in case you didn’t know, trying to help a sick little GirlGeeding get some rest. On their “Good Night” show they played a “what’s that sound” … Continue reading
This is an interesting piece of marketing . . . Next month Kristen Bell, Nia Long, and Zachary Abel are starring in a romantic comedy, Falling For You, directed by Phil Abraham (of Mad Men and The Sopranos). Sounds typical, … Continue reading
A new study found that more food than ever is wasted in America and consumers are still the biggest culprits. The average family throws out about $2,275 in food annually. Full Article
The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, … Continue reading
Source Related: Obama on a lion with a crossbow and a lightsaber (the lightsaber handle has a velociraptor head) George Washington The Original Master Chief Paul Revere on a Tron Cycle Andrew Jackson as an Ironman Alien Slayer
It was highly entertaining and quite fascinating checking out tweets right after last nights Green Bay vs Seattle game because of the horrible officiating on the last play of the game, but the most surprising came from Troy Aikman, and … Continue reading
Wednesday afternoon, the Commission on Presidential Debates quietly posted a press release announcing the topics for the first presidential debate in Denver on October 3. What the commission didn’t say is that this may be the first time in history … Continue reading