Meet Dr William Bell, world record holder in pole vault – for his age group. The 90-year old is the father of former Olympic silver medalist Earl and is still jumping three times a week at his son’s training facility in northeast Arkansas.
- Liz: Do you have your degree? If not, I would recommend completing it. It is a lot of hard work, but the ROI...
- Towski: Last pic, second from right. Who tied that kids tie???
- Towski: My wife's architecture firm did the Star. She didn't work on the project, but a good friend of ours...
- Towski: If by terrible you mean awesome, I agree.
- John Mackovic: Earl Campbell jersey!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From