I check out the Dallas Morning News’ Texas Faith section from time to time. Basically, a writer will send a question to representatives of different faiths and denominations and posts their responses. The latest question I thought made a good point, that a lot of people turn to religion as a form of therapy.
- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From