I check out the Dallas Morning News’ Texas Faith section from time to time. Basically, a writer will send a question to representatives of different faiths and denominations and posts their responses. The latest question I thought made a good point, that a lot of people turn to religion as a form of therapy.
- alec666: Oreo, what a great name for such a great dog….condolences to you and your family…
- craig: Prayers to the Geeding Family…
- rrd: sorry man. I too will be facing this soon i fear. Thoughts to yall
- Bryan: I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of Oreo. It should be obvious to anyone that reads BON that he was...
- Ben W.: It might grant some protections, but a church is private property and an individual can be trespassed as the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From