I check out the Dallas Morning News’ Texas Faith section from time to time. Basically, a writer will send a question to representatives of different faiths and denominations and posts their responses. The latest question I thought made a good point, that a lot of people turn to religion as a form of therapy.
- John Mackovic: I guess it's a bit easier to sharpen an electric mower blade because you don't have to drain...
- Ben W.: Thanks for sharing the video with WifeGeeding & DaughterGeeding. That was informative for both...
- David Bryant: Let me know if you want to travel to the Middle East with Bob and I will see what I can arrange. I can...
- Larry: I haven't seen a "bucket" of chicken in years. It has been boxes since I can remember.
- Brent: In your post about "The Outsiders" you forgot to list the actor who actually received top billing...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From