Once a year on august 1st, the people of Warsaw pay hommage to the fallen heroes that fought for freedom in 1944 during the Warsaw Uprising. The biggest rebellion against German Nazi occupation during WWII cost over 200 000 lives and destruction of the capital.
- Bryan: I searched Twitter last night to see if anyone had posted a pic of the stage setup inside the stadium and all...
- Bryan: Happy U2 day, sir! Can't wait for the show tonight. I'll be on the lookout for Family Geeding as we...
- RPM: Hope ya'll have a great time!
- Ben W.: No comments today other than my wish for you to have an incredible time tonight and to be able to be in the...
- Ben W.: See, in my mind the stair picture looked like a scene from a horror film for furries. To each his own, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From