This is an eight-minute ESPN film about fans and death, how some fans are buried in their favorite team’s clothing and caskets and so forth. But I thought the, well, let me be delicate here, the ‘most interesting’ part of the film was how Texas A&M Aggies can be buried close to Kyle Field with their toes pointing toward the stadium as if they are cheering their team on from beyond.
- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
- ALEC666: Re-concussion. I saw a report about concussions the other day. Conventional wisdom was that the subject rest...
- RPM: I wish we had HEB around here. Love shopping there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From