This is an eight-minute ESPN film about fans and death, how some fans are buried in their favorite team’s clothing and caskets and so forth. But I thought the, well, let me be delicate here, the ‘most interesting’ part of the film was how Texas A&M Aggies can be buried close to Kyle Field with their toes pointing toward the stadium as if they are cheering their team on from beyond.
- KC1: A few months ago we had to replace both of our hot water heaters and the dishwasher…..all in one month....
- Bryan: I used to work in that courthouse and I remember this "alleged" crab infestation. Funny stuff!
- Triple Fake: Usually catch a little bit of Ch11's newscast in the AM. I've noticed that Lisa Villegas...
- RPM: I've been keeping a close eye on Lisa Villegas since she arrived at Ch11. It's not hard to do…...
- John Mackovic: I LOL'ed at the comment about the toothpicks in the toliets.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From