This is an eight-minute ESPN film about fans and death, how some fans are buried in their favorite team’s clothing and caskets and so forth. But I thought the, well, let me be delicate here, the ‘most interesting’ part of the film was how Texas A&M Aggies can be buried close to Kyle Field with their toes pointing toward the stadium as if they are cheering their team on from beyond.
- Geeding: I mislead ya and should have been more clear. I haven't pulled a trigger on a smoker yet, I just bought...
- ALEC: Weber grill-Best investment I ever made. Congratulations, you are now a grown a$$ man. What's next a...
- The Donald: Regarding the RAS – depending on your audience, it's sometimes necessary to use the redundant...
- Nathan: Those clothes though.
- The Donald: While I was an adolescent in Vienna, I was privileged to meet Mr. Simon Wiesenthal following a screening...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From