- alan: That looks like a pipe manufacturing flaw, not the smooth friction against a stone after 40 years pinhole leak...
- Triple Fake: just give me credit for the idea, and free chicken dinners for life!
- Triple Fake: toilet roll quality control codes? I'm in! That's the kind of stuff that hits really close to...
- John Mackovic: I just use .upper() and .lower() methods.
- John Mackovic: Well if Karma is like a typical Bernie supporter, he won't have to worry about being paid back....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 August 20, 2012
Where is Reason + Channel 8 Interview- June 17-2011 from Janine Turner on Vimeo.
There’s a new town in Colorado. It has about 50 buildings, including a saloon, a church, a jail, a firehouse, a livery and a train station. Soon, it will have a mansion on a hill so the town’s founder can … Continue reading
I’m always a bit fascinated by the story of the female high school teacher that gets sexually involved with a student, and I guess that’s because it’s always been assumed that it’s the male teacher can’t be trusted and such … Continue reading