- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 August 20, 2012
Where is Reason + Channel 8 Interview- June 17-2011 from Janine Turner on Vimeo.
There’s a new town in Colorado. It has about 50 buildings, including a saloon, a church, a jail, a firehouse, a livery and a train station. Soon, it will have a mansion on a hill so the town’s founder can … Continue reading
I’m always a bit fascinated by the story of the female high school teacher that gets sexually involved with a student, and I guess that’s because it’s always been assumed that it’s the male teacher can’t be trusted and such … Continue reading