- RPM: “and a loaded clip is kept elsewhere. ” It’s a magazine, not a clip. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Faster loading of planes? Palletize seating. Seats will be mounted on movable pallets in 18 seat...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Mickey West was a true community hero. Great friend, neighbor, and citizen. Loved listening to his...
- Ben W.: Coming from a fundamentalist Pentecostal background, Billy Graham was no big deal to me growing up, because...
- barry: Indeed, here’s to being back and a new back! Hope the recovery continues to progress quickly, so that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 August 17, 2012
A human skull dated to about 2,684 years ago with an “exceptionally preserved” human brain still inside of it was recently discovered in a waterlogged U.K. pit, according to a new Journal of Archaeological Sciencestudy. The brain is the oldest known … Continue reading
The University of Colorado at Boulder and the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs are amending their student housing contracts, segregating students who possess a valid concealed-weapons carry permit. The university said Thursday that both campuses will establish a residential … Continue reading
It seems as if Carthage won’t settle for being known merely as the setting of Richard Linklater’s recent film, Bernie. Not to be outdone by Allen high school’s $59.6 million, 18,000-seat high school football stadium, the town’s Bulldog Stadium is … Continue reading
Article and helmet pic