- John Mackovic: So the secret to finding employees that are wiling to be treated like crap is to find candidates that...
- Triple Fake: reminded me of that scene from Koyaanisqatsi, and the awesome Philip Glass soundtrack! But it appeared...
- Triple Fake: I thought this was already known. Without watching it, I assumed it's because of the way their wing...
- KC1: A few months ago we had to replace both of our hot water heaters and the dishwasher…..all in one month....
- Bryan: I used to work in that courthouse and I remember this "alleged" crab infestation. Funny stuff!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 August 14, 2012
A Connecticut utility has reimbursed a woman almost $10,500 after acknowledging it billed her for 25 years for the electricity used to power streetlights near her home. Grace Edwards tells the Hartford Courant she discovered the billing error after a … Continue reading
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KTLA) — The driver of a hearse heading to a funeral with a body in a casket was found dead behind the wheel of the vehicle Monday afternoon near the Beverly Hills Hotel. Beverly Hills police responded … Continue reading
Saudi Arabia has decided to approach the problem of women and Sharia law in a novel way: plans are afoot to construct an all-female city, geared towards working women, reported RT.com. The city is slated to be built in the … Continue reading
The magic starts at the 1:33 mark . . . The Blue from Mark Peters on Vimeo. [This post is dedicated to the Lovely Mona who thinks ‘dolphins is people’.]