- ALEC: My brother got his "dream" job working for home. The job lasted a month, couldn't handle it. I...
- Geeding: I agree, and upon reflection, I’m surprised there’s no Jobs reference in the article.
- John Mackovic: I think that lady stole that idea from Steve Jobs, who had a whole closet full of black turtlenecks....
- Andy: The house we're building will have a decent sized media room, which will be the highlight of the house for...
- Jason: Please don't mistake most of what you saw for real country music. Personally, I dislike Miranda Lambert...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 August 14, 2012
A Connecticut utility has reimbursed a woman almost $10,500 after acknowledging it billed her for 25 years for the electricity used to power streetlights near her home. Grace Edwards tells the Hartford Courant she discovered the billing error after a … Continue reading
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KTLA) — The driver of a hearse heading to a funeral with a body in a casket was found dead behind the wheel of the vehicle Monday afternoon near the Beverly Hills Hotel. Beverly Hills police responded … Continue reading
Saudi Arabia has decided to approach the problem of women and Sharia law in a novel way: plans are afoot to construct an all-female city, geared towards working women, reported RT.com. The city is slated to be built in the … Continue reading
The magic starts at the 1:33 mark . . . The Blue from Mark Peters on Vimeo. [This post is dedicated to the Lovely Mona who thinks ‘dolphins is people’.]