- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 August 10, 2012
Most evangelicals just love the guy because he’s a conservative and advocates that the constitutional separation of church and state is a myth, and they like to overlook the fact that holds no formal credentials in history or law. Nashville-based Thomas … Continue reading
Doctors find spider that had been living in woman’s ear for FIVE days… after it crawled in while she slept. DailyMail.co.uk
Nifty idea. Did I just say nifty? Huh, guess I did.
Yup, this preview of a short film is seven minutes long, which makes me think this is a short film itself, but the filming and editing as well as the subject matter makes it worth watching. I’m not sure if … Continue reading
I wonder how they feel about this. Link