- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 August 10, 2012
Most evangelicals just love the guy because he’s a conservative and advocates that the constitutional separation of church and state is a myth, and they like to overlook the fact that holds no formal credentials in history or law. Nashville-based Thomas … Continue reading
Doctors find spider that had been living in woman’s ear for FIVE days… after it crawled in while she slept. DailyMail.co.uk
Nifty idea. Did I just say nifty? Huh, guess I did.
Yup, this preview of a short film is seven minutes long, which makes me think this is a short film itself, but the filming and editing as well as the subject matter makes it worth watching. I’m not sure if … Continue reading
I wonder how they feel about this. Link