- WGII: Please don’t divorce me but I actually like Hard8 better than Meat You Anywhere and for Rudy’s to...
- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
- Seymore: Isn't that wall hazardous if you fall off the bike to the right?
- Ben W.: I was watching Twitter during Clinton's speech, and multiple people who could see the teleprompter feed...
- Ben W.: As the father of a 16-yr-old girl, I can confirm that weird $#*! happens in the car all the time. Though...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 August 3, 2012
DALLAS – When it opened in 1905, it was just known as State Dental College. Since 1918, it’s had a much different association: Baylor College of Dentistry. “The word ‘Baylor’ is not just something used lightly,” said alumni association president … Continue reading