- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
- Geeding: I think it’s important to distinguish the actions of a single individual compared to the individuals...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Class [klahs] Adjective. – of high quality, integrity, status, or style.
- John Mackovic: How other presidents have handled transitions: http://www.nytimes.com/2002...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 August 2, 2012
This is an eight-minute ESPN film about fans and death, how some fans are buried in their favorite team’s clothing and caskets and so forth. But I thought the, well, let me be delicate here, the ‘most interesting’ part of … Continue reading
Chinese diver Wu Minxia’s celebrations at winning a third Olympic gold medal were cut short after her family revealed the details of a devastating secret they had kept for several years. Wu’s parents decided to withhold news of both the … Continue reading
Meet Dr William Bell, world record holder in pole vault – for his age group. The 90-year old is the father of former Olympic silver medalist Earl and is still jumping three times a week at his son’s training facility … Continue reading
US gymnast Paul Hunt performs on uneven bars at the 1981 Nadia Tour at Madison Square Garden, NYC.
No charges are expected to be filed against Pastor Jack Schaap for his involvement with an underage girl, according to a First Baptist Church of Hammond official, although the church remains resolute in being cooperative with authorities. A release put … Continue reading
Even an Olympic victory comes with a price. In this case, it’s the taxes America’s victorious athletes can expect to pay when they return from the games. Medals and prize money are both subject to income tax, according to the … Continue reading