- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 August 1, 2012
Franklin Graham is urging Christians, through one of his ministries’ website, Samaritan’s Purse, to visit Chick-fil-A to show support for the company’s stand for Biblical values. That’s not a surprise. But a part of Samaraitan’s Purse is Operation Christmas Child, and today they are … Continue reading
This is what he does in the mean time . . .
Every August 1st, the people of Warsaw pay homage to 200,000 of the fallen during the 1944 Warsaw Uprising against Germany
Once a year on august 1st, the people of Warsaw pay hommage to the fallen heroes that fought for freedom in 1944 during the Warsaw Uprising. The biggest rebellion against German Nazi occupation during WWII cost over 200 000 lives … Continue reading
I check out the Dallas Morning News’ Texas Faith section from time to time. Basically, a writer will send a question to representatives of different faiths and denominations and posts their responses. The latest question I thought made a good point, that … Continue reading
There are all kinds of love stories, but few are as enduring and reaffirming and yes, even inspiring, as the tale of Lena Henderson and Roland Davis of West Seneca. They are not, to be frank, your typical newlyweds, but … Continue reading