- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
- ALEC666: Re-concussion. I saw a report about concussions the other day. Conventional wisdom was that the subject rest...
- RPM: I wish we had HEB around here. Love shopping there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: August 2012
A blue moon hasn’t happened in two years, but you can see one tonight. And tonight just happens to be Neil Armstrong’s funeral. Remember, a blue moon doesn’t mean it will actually be blue, just that two full moons have … Continue reading
Recovery a fumble, run the wrong way.
HOBBS, N.M. — New Mexico corrections officers say an inmate escaped his jail cell by breaking a window bar with a razor blade and a Popsicle stick but changed his mind once he got outside. Carlos Garcia told police it … Continue reading
Seriously, this is Expected News . . . it’s not breaking. Breaking News would be: Former President Reagan addresses Republican National Convention.
A woman who was reported missing from an Icelandic tour unwittingly joined a search for herself. Full Article
On Aug 15 I totally forgot that marks the seventh birthday of this website. I’m usually a sucker for political convention coverage, but for some reason I’m not feeling it this year. I think I’m just gonna rely on the Nightline … Continue reading
One of Australia’s largest supermarket chains has come under fire for an online job ad that specified that “no Indians or Asians” should apply. The ad, which sought cleaners at a Coles supermarket near the Tasmanian capital of Hobart, sparked … Continue reading
That’s was a big boom. Article