Bag of Randomness
- If I ever had to take a mug shot, I would seriously have to contemplate to smile or not. I guess it would depend what I’m in for.
- Cute picture of a child in a rope line being held up by his father and saluting the President.
- I’m a supporter of gay rights, and I don’t support Chick-fil-A’s stance on the issue, but I certainly don’t think they are promoting hate. They may not be accepting of a particular lifestyle, but I don’t think it’s hate.
- Some Burger King employee decided to take a faceless picture of him standing on/in lettuce, but since he didn’t take the GPS tag off of the picture before uploading it to the web, he was busted by users of 4chan.
- I think Jeremy Lin is not going to be all that great in Houston.
- The CW had the best tweet about the Emmys yesterday.
- An interesting question I found on Reddit: Did the baby-boomers take advantage of the social programs their parents created and cemented, then voted to dismantle those same benefits for their children in the name of freedom, individual responsibility, and more benefits for themselves? Can a generation be that selfish?
- Just a kangaroo jumping around in a diaper
- A Fort Worth woman with an implanted feeding tube was at Love Field and was asked by TSA agents to see the tube. Their response, “Ugh.” WFAA
- For my fellow U2 fans, here’s the Pittsburgh concert in HD.
- Perhaps the most detailed movie map of NYC ever
- The leptocephalus might just be the most perfectly transparent animal.
- New York Jets coach Rex Ryan weighs less than backup quarterback Tim Tebow.
- Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont is not only a U2 fan, but a huge Batman fan. He’s lent voiced in a Batman cartoon and has appeared in three of the movies.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink