- Former NFL linebacker Dhani Jones took that picture of a storm over NYC and tweeted it yesterday.
- The cutest picture of a kid and a bear I have EVER seen.
- My best purchase so far this year has to be my battery powered Ryobi mower. I love not having to buy and pour gas, pull a cord, and how quiet it runs.
- A conservative blogger was trying to expose columnist Connie Schultz by sending her a Facebook message saying “We have found numerous photos of you with Sen. Sherrod Brown. In one of them, you appear to be hugging him. Care to comment?” Her reply was absolutely comical yet true – “He’s my husband.”
- The highest webcam on Earth is the Mt Everest webcam (wiki) and you can livestream it during daylight hours here.
- I think there’s going to be a lot of naked people at the airport soon – Judge acquits Ore. man who stripped in TSA airport protest
- Pictures of what’s in the common kitchen from other countries.
- I’m not sure how this will work as a defense in court or how it makes Trayvon Martin’s parents feel – “I feel like it was all God’s plans,” he told conservative talk show host Sean Hannity in Zimmerman’s first television interview since the shooting.
- If you are into women’s hurdling, you may like Michelle Jenneke of Australia. Too bad she won’t be competing in London. Here she is getting ready before a race – Vimeo
- I don’t agree with a lot of McCain’s political beliefs, but he’s a great American and I hope others in his party can follow his lead: John McCain Tells Michele Bachmann To Lay Off Hillary Clinton’s Muslim Aide
- Some unpublished pictures of the old Batman show.
- A bit silly me thinks – Dem bill would require 10 years of tax disclosures by presidential candidates
- Leonard Nimoy is on Twitter and ends all his tweets with “LLAP.” Here’s the reference for those of you that don’t get that acronym.
- Random travel trip when traveling overseas – just bring one power adapter and one power strip for extra outlets.
- Tom Cruise’s lawyer kept a diary during the 10 day divorce settlement. It includes notes on 200 phone calls and 30 letters and you can find more detail of it here.
- Lying to your dad has consequences
- No closet, no problem.
- The Insane Amount Of Tech Gear Steve Wozniak Carries Around In His Backpack
- I’m telling ya, this kid has got to be Beyonce’s biggest fan.
- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
- ALEC: I have a recurring dream in which I'm attending UTA, and I forget to drop a certain class, feeling of doom...
- Geeding: Maybe I didn't do a good job of detailing things, but I have an MBA, the dream is of me having to go...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From