- I’m a bit surprised that Michael Finley is now a part of the Mavs as a non-player. He won his ring as a Spur, and the Mavs fans in a very unclassy move booed him. I guess he doesn’t have any hard feelings and the money is probably good as well.
- How Many LEGOs Would It Take to Build Your House?
- A movie trailer about NASA’s latest Mars mission makes for some compelling drama. [Thanks, David!]
- Bristol Palin loses prime-time slot
- Map your LinkedIn contacts
- A teddy bear breakfast omelet
- NH Tea Party leader wishes ‘colon cancer’ on Supreme Court justices
- Woman super-glued to Walmart toilet seat
- Slow motion aerial birds eye view of fireworks exploding
- Ex-Wall Street Trader Apparently Took Fatal Poison Pill During Arson Sentencing
- An Astronaut’s Guide to Space Etiquette
- Triple Fake: I also watched Mr. Holmes over the weekend. I disagree with your assessment. You're missing the...
- warren: About half of the MLB parks are Kentucky Bluegrass. http://www.baseballpilgrimages .com/grass-at-major…
- Showing Blitz: " Man, that was some great football to watch last night, and when you add snow on a natural grass...
- Jason Truitt: You need to control the air more than anything. And in the winter, you’ll definitely need to stay...
- Ben W.: Fun fact: the Broken Arrow marching band is one of the best in the country, with three national championships...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From