- I’m a bit surprised that Michael Finley is now a part of the Mavs as a non-player. He won his ring as a Spur, and the Mavs fans in a very unclassy move booed him. I guess he doesn’t have any hard feelings and the money is probably good as well.
- How Many LEGOs Would It Take to Build Your House?
- A movie trailer about NASA’s latest Mars mission makes for some compelling drama. [Thanks, David!]
- Bristol Palin loses prime-time slot
- Map your LinkedIn contacts
- A teddy bear breakfast omelet
- NH Tea Party leader wishes ‘colon cancer’ on Supreme Court justices
- Woman super-glued to Walmart toilet seat
- Slow motion aerial birds eye view of fireworks exploding
- Ex-Wall Street Trader Apparently Took Fatal Poison Pill During Arson Sentencing
- An Astronaut’s Guide to Space Etiquette
- The Donald: If I were a cop, the video would probably be like: "…they went rushin' down that freeway,...
- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From