- I’m a bit surprised that Michael Finley is now a part of the Mavs as a non-player. He won his ring as a Spur, and the Mavs fans in a very unclassy move booed him. I guess he doesn’t have any hard feelings and the money is probably good as well.
- How Many LEGOs Would It Take to Build Your House?
- A movie trailer about NASA’s latest Mars mission makes for some compelling drama. [Thanks, David!]
- Bristol Palin loses prime-time slot
- Map your LinkedIn contacts
- A teddy bear breakfast omelet
- NH Tea Party leader wishes ‘colon cancer’ on Supreme Court justices
- Woman super-glued to Walmart toilet seat
- Slow motion aerial birds eye view of fireworks exploding
- Ex-Wall Street Trader Apparently Took Fatal Poison Pill During Arson Sentencing
- An Astronaut’s Guide to Space Etiquette
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From