- I’m a bit surprised that Michael Finley is now a part of the Mavs as a non-player. He won his ring as a Spur, and the Mavs fans in a very unclassy move booed him. I guess he doesn’t have any hard feelings and the money is probably good as well.
- How Many LEGOs Would It Take to Build Your House?
- A movie trailer about NASA’s latest Mars mission makes for some compelling drama. [Thanks, David!]
- Bristol Palin loses prime-time slot
- Map your LinkedIn contacts
- A teddy bear breakfast omelet
- NH Tea Party leader wishes ‘colon cancer’ on Supreme Court justices
- Woman super-glued to Walmart toilet seat
- Slow motion aerial birds eye view of fireworks exploding
- Ex-Wall Street Trader Apparently Took Fatal Poison Pill During Arson Sentencing
- An Astronaut’s Guide to Space Etiquette
- Ben W.: Re: Today's dose of 'Murica – this person is clearly not a true 'Murican. The savage was...
- Grizz: I also am skeptical of Trevor Noah for all the same reasons you are. I only heard his bit on the Daily Show...
- Susanne: I thought you'd made an error; I was only aware of Jeff Sessions – a Senator. Doesn't look...
- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From