- I’m a bit surprised that Michael Finley is now a part of the Mavs as a non-player. He won his ring as a Spur, and the Mavs fans in a very unclassy move booed him. I guess he doesn’t have any hard feelings and the money is probably good as well.
- How Many LEGOs Would It Take to Build Your House?
- A movie trailer about NASA’s latest Mars mission makes for some compelling drama. [Thanks, David!]
- Bristol Palin loses prime-time slot
- Map your LinkedIn contacts
- A teddy bear breakfast omelet
- NH Tea Party leader wishes ‘colon cancer’ on Supreme Court justices
- Woman super-glued to Walmart toilet seat
- Slow motion aerial birds eye view of fireworks exploding
- Ex-Wall Street Trader Apparently Took Fatal Poison Pill During Arson Sentencing
- An Astronaut’s Guide to Space Etiquette
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From