- I’m a bit surprised that Michael Finley is now a part of the Mavs as a non-player. He won his ring as a Spur, and the Mavs fans in a very unclassy move booed him. I guess he doesn’t have any hard feelings and the money is probably good as well.
- How Many LEGOs Would It Take to Build Your House?
- A movie trailer about NASA’s latest Mars mission makes for some compelling drama. [Thanks, David!]
- Bristol Palin loses prime-time slot
- Map your LinkedIn contacts
- A teddy bear breakfast omelet
- NH Tea Party leader wishes ‘colon cancer’ on Supreme Court justices
- Woman super-glued to Walmart toilet seat
- Slow motion aerial birds eye view of fireworks exploding
- Ex-Wall Street Trader Apparently Took Fatal Poison Pill During Arson Sentencing
- An Astronaut’s Guide to Space Etiquette
- Larry: The sad part is so many people will think that was the real Melania, like Tina Fey with Sarah Palin.
- Triple Fake: I'll have to sort the collection into daily/Sunday piles. Just be aware that the pricing is scaled...
- 010: Idiot
- Barry: Re: Botts’ dots I remember them being referred to as city titties.
- Guy: I also agree that Colbert is betting better.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From