- By my unofficial count, this is Bag of Randomness number 790.
- My latest reoccurring dream is that I’ve been diagnosed with cancer with just 21 months to live, and not only to I keep forgetting to tell my family (not hiding, just forgetting) I keep forgetting to take my medication.
- It takes a lot of work to replace an IMAX screen.
- I may be one of the few DFW residents that have not partaken of a Fuel City taco.
- I’m not a fan of the Aggies, but I got to give it to them as they used that 12th man spirit and rose up to the occasion to support the family of a former student: Texas A&M Aggies Block Soldier’s Funeral From Westboro Goons With “Maroon Wall”
- Is it possible for Rick Carlisle to make chicken salad out of chicken crap?
- I’ve never seen a “Bad News Bears” movie.
- All girls, 15 and younger, can get 50% off waxing at Uni K Wax Center.
- At least he had a good attitude about it – 96-year-old former US ambassador and Arizona governor, detained at Border Patrol checkpoint
- McAllen turned an abandoned Wal-Mart into a visually pleasing library.
- Canadian QB injures himself by flashing the peace sign.
- Tokyo Disneyland is actually not owned by Disney.
- Deadbeat dad living in Hawaii arrested after being lured home by sneaky bounty hunter with the promise of a role in a Jennifer Aniston movie
- Larry: The sad part is so many people will think that was the real Melania, like Tina Fey with Sarah Palin.
- Triple Fake: I'll have to sort the collection into daily/Sunday piles. Just be aware that the pricing is scaled...
- 010: Idiot
- Barry: Re: Botts’ dots I remember them being referred to as city titties.
- Guy: I also agree that Colbert is betting better.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From