- By my unofficial count, this is Bag of Randomness number 790.
- My latest reoccurring dream is that I’ve been diagnosed with cancer with just 21 months to live, and not only to I keep forgetting to tell my family (not hiding, just forgetting) I keep forgetting to take my medication.
- It takes a lot of work to replace an IMAX screen.
- I may be one of the few DFW residents that have not partaken of a Fuel City taco.
- I’m not a fan of the Aggies, but I got to give it to them as they used that 12th man spirit and rose up to the occasion to support the family of a former student: Texas A&M Aggies Block Soldier’s Funeral From Westboro Goons With “Maroon Wall”
- Is it possible for Rick Carlisle to make chicken salad out of chicken crap?
- I’ve never seen a “Bad News Bears” movie.
- All girls, 15 and younger, can get 50% off waxing at Uni K Wax Center.
- At least he had a good attitude about it – 96-year-old former US ambassador and Arizona governor, detained at Border Patrol checkpoint
- McAllen turned an abandoned Wal-Mart into a visually pleasing library.
- Canadian QB injures himself by flashing the peace sign.
- Tokyo Disneyland is actually not owned by Disney.
- Deadbeat dad living in Hawaii arrested after being lured home by sneaky bounty hunter with the promise of a role in a Jennifer Aniston movie
- Brent: Now that's a post by Benjamin Corey that I can almost fully agree with! I think he underemphasizes the...
- WGII: If the Stars scored a goal in the second period every one gets a coupon for a free taco from Taco Bueno and...
- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From