- Bryan: Thanks for the acknowledgement. Your writing is sincere, honest, and I relate a great deal to assessments on...
- RPM: How would they (the group sponsoring this) accept bring your (insert non-christian religion here) to school?
- Larry: My dog still gets excited when I get home.
- Denney Crane: There are many merits to gun ownership, but I don't believe this is one of them..
- Denney Crane: How can buying a gun be an act of Christian faith? There are many merits to gun ownership
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 July 30, 2012
WHATALOVE Don’t worry, Andy, I still think you had the best groom’s cake of all time.
A valuable lesson about leaving cameras unattended with large sharks in the area. The good news is that eventually, Shark Expert Jim Abernethy did get his camera back!
Article from Clarionledger.com
Though more Americans go to church or believe in God than their counterparts in virtually every other Western country, fewer Americans now trust religious institutions. A recent Gallup poll showed that just 44 percent of Americans have a great deal … Continue reading