- Dude: Texas Monthly is fine, they still crank out an occasional expose or two worth. D Magazine is my kryptonite....
- John Mackovic: I think most Texans just don't care for Texas Monthly's politics.
- Ben W.: Interesting – thanks for the info. Uncle Barky is a much better source than I am. 🙂
- Geeding: From a 2006 (yeah, that’s a really dated reference) DMagazine article: TV traffic reporter $85,000 TV...
- Geeding: Thanks for your comments, as always, Ben. Regarding local television news anchors and their salaries, I got...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 July 27, 2012
Houston is known for many things: Oil, NASA, urban sprawl and business-friendly policies. But the Texas city deserves to be known for something else: coolness. The Bayou City may not be the first place you associate with being hip or trendy. … Continue reading