- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
- Doug: You didn't get customer service Norm? LOL! I've met Norm several times and I have mixed emotions...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 July 20, 2012
It will come as no surprise to anyone who follows the technology world that CEOs at major corporations make a ton of money. Often their bonuses are even more than their yearly income. The CEO of Lenovo, Yang Yuanqing, recently … Continue reading
Sure it’s One Direction they are playing, but this is still impressive.
The sleepy Hill Country town of Bankersmith will soon be bursting at… well, at something, if Doug Guller has his way. Guller, the owner of the Austin-based “breastaurant” chain Bikinis Sports Bar and Grill, just bought the central Texas hamlet, … Continue reading