- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 July 20, 2012
It will come as no surprise to anyone who follows the technology world that CEOs at major corporations make a ton of money. Often their bonuses are even more than their yearly income. The CEO of Lenovo, Yang Yuanqing, recently … Continue reading
Sure it’s One Direction they are playing, but this is still impressive.
The sleepy Hill Country town of Bankersmith will soon be bursting at… well, at something, if Doug Guller has his way. Guller, the owner of the Austin-based “breastaurant” chain Bikinis Sports Bar and Grill, just bought the central Texas hamlet, … Continue reading