- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 July 19, 2012
“The Blind Side” was a heartwarming movie about a real-life Christian family who adopted a troubled teen with a knack for football, helped him get into college, and eventually all the way to the NFL. It was nominated for a … Continue reading
After two years of cancer treatments, McKenna May had two dreams answered. The 4-year-old completed her last treatment for leukemia and she was granted a Make-A-Wish trip to Disney World. But as of last week, her dream trip was dashed. … Continue reading
That Frank Oz can be pretty good when put on the spot.
Full Freakonomics Article
A Minnesota minor league baseball team will be changing its name as part of an atheist-themed event set to take place in August. The St. Paul Saints will change their name to “Mr. Paul Aints” as part of “A Night … Continue reading