- DF of LL: RE: SNAKE! My money is on a non-venomous water snake. Water moccasins have really thick bodies, much larger...
- Seymore: water moccasin – 6 foot – I do not think so. They get big, but not that big.
- df of ll: The Trump GIF is missing a Bible and an eagle. And maybe a rabid dog.
- Barry: Man, I miss Jon Stewart.
- Guy: Re: Cruz's pledge. If you remember, the whole thing behind the pledge was to force Trump to support the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 July 19, 2012
“The Blind Side” was a heartwarming movie about a real-life Christian family who adopted a troubled teen with a knack for football, helped him get into college, and eventually all the way to the NFL. It was nominated for a … Continue reading
After two years of cancer treatments, McKenna May had two dreams answered. The 4-year-old completed her last treatment for leukemia and she was granted a Make-A-Wish trip to Disney World. But as of last week, her dream trip was dashed. … Continue reading
That Frank Oz can be pretty good when put on the spot.
Full Freakonomics Article
A Minnesota minor league baseball team will be changing its name as part of an atheist-themed event set to take place in August. The St. Paul Saints will change their name to “Mr. Paul Aints” as part of “A Night … Continue reading