- Brent: Now that's a post by Benjamin Corey that I can almost fully agree with! I think he underemphasizes the...
- WGII: If the Stars scored a goal in the second period every one gets a coupon for a free taco from Taco Bueno and...
- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 July 19, 2012
“The Blind Side” was a heartwarming movie about a real-life Christian family who adopted a troubled teen with a knack for football, helped him get into college, and eventually all the way to the NFL. It was nominated for a … Continue reading
After two years of cancer treatments, McKenna May had two dreams answered. The 4-year-old completed her last treatment for leukemia and she was granted a Make-A-Wish trip to Disney World. But as of last week, her dream trip was dashed. … Continue reading
That Frank Oz can be pretty good when put on the spot.
Full Freakonomics Article
A Minnesota minor league baseball team will be changing its name as part of an atheist-themed event set to take place in August. The St. Paul Saints will change their name to “Mr. Paul Aints” as part of “A Night … Continue reading